Being part of our Angler Crew brings a lot of great features including the opportunity to plan events directly through Angler Pros at no cost! Simply submit your event here and we will review it. As long as it looks good, we’ll get it posted on the site and promoted to our crew and on social media. We do have a few guidelines:
- You may not run events to make money. If there is any cost for an event it should simply be to cover expenses such as lodging, food or other fees that may be associated with the event. You may not upcharge to profit off the event.
- Event, obviously, must be fishing related.
- Angler Pros does not take any responsibility for the event outside of providing an outlet to promote it to our crew. Liability falls on the event planner. Planning the day(s) activities falls on the event planner.
- You may not exclude anyone in the crew. Events should be open to all crew members, so if they want to come, they are welcome to. Our system automatically knows if a user is active, so you don’t need to worry about non-members registering.
- You must plan to have fun! These events are to network, get to know each other and have a good time. Leave the drama at home and have a good time with the crew!
If you have any questions certainly let us know.
Use the form below to submit your event for review.